2020 for Windows Mobile
Enterprise security tool utilizing transparent encryption to protect important information stored on PocketPC computers. Seamlessly encrypts documents while they are being accessed by Pocket Word, Pocket Excel and other applications. You have every reason to be concerned about who has the access to the business data on your computer, and very much like having a vault on your hard drive, Sentry 2020 provides extremely strong security so no one but you can access your confidential information.
Encryption strength is determined by key length. The longer the key, the harder it is to break. While some of our competitors offer weak 40 bit keys, Sentry 2020 uses a key length of 128 or more bits, offering deep strong security for your data.
Sentry 2020 is dramatically faster than other security packages, because Sentry 2020, which operates at the volume level, has fewer operations to undergo for a given number of files than traditional file-based systems.
- Support for all types of storage media: CompactFlash cards, SD cards, etc.
- Strong encryption: Twofish-256, CAST-128
- Encryption key can be stored separetely on different media
- Multiple volumes
- Volume inactivity timeout
- Command line interface
- Install and Uninstall options
- Compatible with Sentry 2020 for Windows
- Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional/Classic
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional/Classic
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- Pocket PC 2002
- Pocket PC
- Palm-size PC
- Windows CE 5.0 Standard SDK
- Windows CE 4.2 Standard SDK
- Windows CE 4.1 Standard SDK
- Windows CE 4.0 Standard SDK
- Handheld PC 2000
- Handheld PC Pro
- Handheld PC
- Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Standard
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
- Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone
After you enter password, encrypted volume appears as another storage card.
/ More screenshots /